Building a Better Future for Muslim Youths
CICT youth group has been formed to address some of the key issues that are affecting the Muslim youth within our community.
Through dialogue, we have identified some of the main problems affecting our youth which are lack of employment, lack of educational opportunities, lack of safe space for indoor and outdoor activities and fear of knife and gang crime.
- Helping the youth preserve their Islamic Identity.
- Fostering healthy bonds within the brotherhood.
- Creating a nurturing environment to provide the youth with needed skills to prosper in their future endeavours.
- Empower the youth with Islamic values and help them adhere to Islamic teachings. Empower the youth to participate in decision making and encourage them to organise and lead events.
- Educate our youth about their civic rights and duties and help them give back to the community by engaging in community services events and projects in the London borough of Croydon.
- Increasing our love for Allah SWT while combining life adventures, love for each other, and having fun in a halal way.
CICT is pleased to announce the opening of our youth group.
The youth group will be for brothers aged 18+
We will be opening a youth Club for under 18s soon inshaAllah
For all those who would like to become a member please fill in the application below. We are currently recruiting volunteers and youth leaders to plan, organise and supervise activities for the youth group.
Please state in the application form if you would like to be considered as a youth leader.