Croydon ICT Qur’an School is undergoing development and growth, and we are therefore inviting teachers, general staff, volunteers and students to join us. Watch this short clip to see our Qur’an School in action, and read below for more details about the available positions:
To find out more about teaching positions, please click here >>
To find out more about enrolling your child at our Qur’an School, please call 020 8760 0552 or email email@example.com.
Qur’an School Manager – Paid Position
This is potentially a full time vacancy but will commence as a part-time position. We are looking for an innovative and constructive individual to join our motivated and dedicated team in order to expand and improve the provision delivered at Croydon ICT.
- Good Islamic Character
- Excellent working knowledge of Quranic Curriculum and Teaching
- Ability to manage teachers and track student progress
- Ability to strategically plan and communicate effectively
- Ability to train teachers
- Teaching experience in a Quran School / Islamic School setting
- Working knowledge of the Arabic Language
- Initially, the post holder will be required on Weekends (8.30am to 1.30pm) and Weekdays (Mon-Thurs 4.45pm-5.45pm), and with potentially more times required.
Salary to be offered according to qualifications and experience.
The post holder will report to the Trustees of Croydon ICT, and some of the duties will include, but are not limited to:
If you wish to apply for this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Your Full Name (please add male or female next to your name as appropriate)
- Your Telephone Number
- Your CV or list your previous experience
Please note that all staff undergo DBS checks (CRB) before they commence employment at Croydon ICT.