The fourth lesson is a reading from the introduction of the author to this blessed treatise. In it he emphasises:
– The obligation of unity
– The prohibition from differing and disunity
– The ease of the Sharee’ah, and the command to make things easy for the people
– Statements of some of the Salaf regarding the meaning of “Ahlus Sunnah”
– Practical examples of being easy with the people and spreading glad tidings.
– The unfortunate state of some of Ahlus Sunnah who have occupied themselves with Tajreeh (criticising), Tabdee’ and Hajr (boycotting) other people of the Sunnah