Readings from Rifqan Ahl As-Sunnah – Lesson 2
(Introduction: How do we know a person is a Sunni?)
The second lesson is a continuation of an introduction, in which we discuss the three avenues by which a person’s methodology can be known.
Questions answered in this lesson:
– What should a person do if he does not know which scholars to follow?
– Why is it important to know who we take knowledge from?
– When is the statement of a scholar – in criticism of a person – accepted or rejected?
– What are the guidelines with regards to judging a persons ‘Manhaj’ according to his companions?
* Share the reward by forwarding to family and friends *