Kitab at-Tawhid is a classical textbook on Tawhid by Shaykh ul-Islam Muhammad Abdul-Wahab. The book explains Tawhid and the different forms of Shirk with evidences from the Qur’an and the Sunnah.
Course Instructor: Imam Abdul Wahid
|11/01/2013 – 05/04/2013||Fridays & Saturdays||17:00 – 18:00||12 weeks||Free|
What is the course about?
This course is taught by our Imam Abdul Wahid, and is a detailed study of Tawhid (monotheism), the categories of Shirk (polytheism) and the various types of shirk.
What topics will we cover?
- What is Tawhid
- The virtues of Tawhid
- The meaning of the Shahadah
- What is shirk
- The danger of committing shirk and the many types of shirk
By the end of the course you should be able to:
- worship Allah better
- have a better understanding of Tawhid and Shirk
- protect yourself from the many forms of Shirk
- gain deeper understanding of the Shahadah
- gain a certificate of completion
What level is the course?
- For beginners to intermediate students
How will I be taught?
- Lecture style, with quizzes and interaction with Abdul Wahid
Is there anything I need to bring?
- Pen and paper
- A copy of Kitab at-Tawhid (available to purchase at Croydon ICT bookshop)
Who can I contact for further information?
Tel: 020 8760 0552. Email: email@example.com