Eid Mubarak! Taqaballa Allahu mina wa minkum Al-‘Amal As-Saliha (may Allah accept from you and us the good deeds)
Brothers and Sisters, Alhamdulillah, Eid Al Fitr 2014 will be on Monday 28th July InshaAllah. As we say farewell to the blessed month of Ramadan, we welcome all of you to join us at Croydon ICT for Salaat Al Eid and to celebrate this joyous occasion within our community.
May you all enjoy the beauty of Eid with family, friends and loved ones, and May Allah bless you all, ameen.
IMPORTANT – PLEASE NOTE:
- Wudhu facilities are limited, so please try to ensure you arrive in a state of purity.
- Please arrive EARLY – Salaat Al Eid will commence at 8:00AM sharp.
- Brothers, Sisters and Children are welcome: PLEASE SEE BELOW and observe the respective points regarding entering the Masjid for the Eid prayer and where brothers and sisters will be praying
- Once the Masjid is full, brothers will be asked to start filling the car park area at the rear of the building for prayer
- Please avoid bringing pushchairs, as space to store them will be extremely limited
- Etiquettes and Rulings on the day of Eid – a summary about the Eid prayer and what is and is not permissible on the day >>
- You will need to enter from the FRONT of the Masjid – please follow stewards who will provide plastic bags for shoes and will be able to direct you.
- We have dedicated half of the First Floor and the whole of the Second Floor for the brothers, as well as the open car park at the rear of the building: PLEASE BRING EXTRA PRAYER MATS TO LAY ON TOP OF THE TARPAULIN OUTSIDE.
- You will need to enter from the REAR of the Masjid (back entrance through car park) – please follow stewards who will provide plastic bags for shoes and will be able to direct you.
If you require any further information or have any concerns, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 760 0552.
Croydon ICT Management.