Brothers and Sisters, Alhamdulillah, Eid Al Adha 2013 will be on Tuesday 15th October InshaAllah. We welcome all of you to join us at Croydon ICT for Salaat Al Eid and to celebrate this joyous occasion within our community. We will have two Jamaats this Eid InshaAllah: the first at 8:00am and the second at 9:00am.
May you all enjoy the beauty of Eid with family, friends and loved ones, and May Allah bless you all, ameen.
IMPORTANT – PLEASE NOTE:
- Wudhu facilities are limited, so please try to ensure you arrive in a state of purity.
- Please arrive ON TIME – the first Jamaat will commence at 8:00AM sharp followed by the second at 9:00AM sharp.
- It will be a very busy morning, particularly due to us having two Jamaats. Brothers and Sisters therefore need to follow the instructions of CICT stewards. When the first Jamaat is full, Brothers and Sisters must wait in an orderly manner in the designated areas outside the building. Stewards will be on hand to monitor the crowds.
- If you attend the first Jamaat, please exit the building quickly and do not hang around outside the building causing obstruction to those people wanting to enter for the second Jamaat as well as normal pedestrians. We request those attending the first Jamaat to disperse immediately away from the Masjid area for these reasons, JazakAllahukhairun.
- Brothers, Sisters and Children are welcome: PLEASE SEE BELOW and observe the respective points regarding accessing the Masjid for the Eid prayer for brothers and sisters
- Etiquettes and Rulings on the day of Eid – a summary about the Eid prayer and what is and is not permissible on the day >>
- You will need to enter from the rear of the Masjid (back entrance through car park) – please follow stewards who will provide plastic bags for shoes and will be able to direct you.
- The 2nd Floor will be for brothers, as well as the open car park at the rear of the building: PLEASE BRING EXTRA PRAYER MATS TO LAY ON TOP OF THE TARPAULIN OUTSIDE.
- Wudhu areas for brothers will only be on the second floor, but please try and arrive in a state of purity to avoid congestion in the wudhu areas.
- You will need to enter from the front of the Masjid – please follow stewards who will provide plastic bags for shoes and will be able to direct you.
- We have dedicated the whole of the 1st Floor for Sisters, Alhamdulillah, so up to 350 Sisters will be accommodated InshaAllah.
- Wudhu areas for sisters will only be on the first floor, but please try and arrive in a state of purity to avoid congestion in the wudhu areas.
If you require any further information or have any concerns, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 760 0552.
Croydon ICT Management.