Readings from Rifqan Ahl As-Sunnah – Lesson 3
The third lesson is a continuation of an introduction, in which we mention specific beliefs, principles and indicators of a person being upon the correct methodology.
Questions answered in this lesson:
– What is the general meaning of “Ahlus Sunnah”?
– Are the various sects included in it?
– What are the earliest books written regarding Aqeedah and Usool Ad-Deen?
– What are the principles and beliefs by which a person is judged to be from Ahlus Sunnah?
– “Ahlus Sunnah are not known by any other name except Muslim or Sunni.” What does this mean?
– Is it permitted to ascribe ourselves to a particular Tareeqah like Qaadiri or Suharwardi – when referring to Sulook or Tazkiyat An-Nafs
– What is the meaning of “moderation” in Islaam?
* Share the reward and forward to family & friends *