Learn about worship, marriage and buying and selling transactions in light of the Qur’an and Sunnah. Practical application of Fiqh in daily life routines and situations – made clear!
Course Instructor: Imam Abdul Wahid
|8/01/2013 – 2/04/2013||Tuesdays & Thursdays||19:00 – 20:00||12 weeks||Free|
What is the course about?
This course is an explanation of Fiqh – understanding the rulings of practical actions, taught by our Imam Abdul Wahid.
What topics will we cover?
- the meaning of fiqh and rulings
- sources of evidence
- how to perform worship from purification to hajj
By the end of the course you should be able to:
- worship Allah better
- know islamic rulings with their evidences
- understand the wisdom behind the islamic legislation
- have a broader understanding of islam
What level is the course?
- For beginners to intermediate students
How will I be taught?
- Lecture style, with quizzes and interaction with Abdul Wahid
Is there anything I need to bring?
- Pen and paper
Who can I contact for further information?
Tel: 020 8760 0552. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org