Ramadhan, a month of forgiveness, mercy and taqwa. An opportunity to attain salvation from the punishment of the fire of hell. Yet many are those from whom fasting will result in nothing more than hunger, thirst and spiritual destruction.
Croydon ICT presents 10 hard hitting Islamic reminders & lectures over 2 days with guest speakers Omar Jamaykee, Muhammad Akhtar, Mizan Abu Safiyyah, Abdur Razaq Somali, Abdul Qadeer & Shaykh Muhammad al-Maalki.
Bring the whole family to benefit from this weekend focussed on preparation and guidance to reap the fruits of the blessed and holy month. See the full speakers schedule below followed by the event poster.
SATURDAY 29th JUNE 2013
- Abu Abdullah Muhamad Akhtar – 3.00pm – 4.00pm – Following knowledge with Actions
- Abdul Qadeer – 4.15pm – 5.15pm – The importance of understanding Aqeedah correctly
- Abdul Wahid Stephenson – 5.30pm – 6.30pm – Worshipping Allah: Devotion in Ramadan
- Shaykh AbdurRazaq Somali – 7.00pm – 8.00pm – Umrah in Ramadan is like Hajj
- Shaykh Muhammad al-Maalki – 8.15pm – Maghrib – Fasting Ramadan: Essential Rulings every muslim must know
SUNDAY 30th JUNE 2013
- AbdulWahid Stephenson – 3.00pm – 4.00pm – Shutting out the Devil
- Omar Jamaykee – 4.15pm – 5.15pm – Ramadan and purification of the soul
- Mizan Abu Safiyah – 5.30pm – 6.30pm – The Distinguishing Characteristics of Ahlus-Sunnah
- Shaykh Muhammad al-Maalki – 7.00pm – 8.00pm – Contemporary issues effecting every Muslim
- Shaykh Muhammad al-Maalki – 8.15pm – Maghrib – Fasting: Q and A