Brothers and Sisters, Alhamdulillah, Eid Al Fitr 2013 will be on Thursday 8th August InshaAllah. As we say farewell to the blessed month of Ramadan, we welcome all of you to join us at Croydon ICT for Salaat Al Eid and to celebrate this joyous occasion within our community.
May you all enjoy the beauty of Eid with family, friends and loved ones, and May Allah bless you all, ameen.
IMPORTANT – PLEASE NOTE:
- Wudhu facilities are limited, so please try to ensure you arrive in a state of purity.
- Please arrive EARLY – Salaat Al Eid will commence at 8:30AM sharp.
- Brothers, Sisters and Children are welcome: PLEASE SEE BELOW and observe the respective points regarding accessing the Masjid for the Eid prayer for brothers and sisters
- Etiquettes and Rulings on the day of Eid – a summary about the Eid prayer and what is and is not permissible on the day >>
- You will need to enter from the rear of the Masjid (back entrance through car park) – please follow stewards who will provide plastic bags for shoes and will be able to direct you.
- The 2nd Floor will be for the brothers, as well as the open car park at the rear of the building: PLEASE BRING EXTRA PRAYER MATS TO LAY ON TOP OF THE TARPAULIN OUTSIDE.
- You will need to enter from the front of the Masjid – please follow stewards who will provide plastic bags for shoes and will be able to direct you.
- We have dedicated the whole of the 1st Floor to the Sisters, Alhamdulillah, so up to 350 Sisters will be accommodated InshaAllah.
Croydon ICT Management.