Taqaballa Allahu mina wa minkum Al-‘Amal As-Salihah (may Allah accept it from you and us the good deeds)
Brothers and Sisters, Alhamdulillah, Eid Al Fitr 2018 will be on Friday 15 June InshaAllah. As always, we welcome all of you to join us at Croydon ICT for Salaat Al-Eid and to celebrate this joyous occasion within our community. The Salaah will be at 9:00am InshaAllah.
May you all enjoy the beauty of Eid with family, friends and loved ones, and May Allah bless you all, ameen.
IMPORTANT – PLEASE NOTE:
- Please try to ensure you arrive in a state of purity to reduce Wudhu congestion
- There will be NO Wudhu & Toilet Facilities for Sisters
- Brothers do bring with you prayer mats inshaAllah
- Please arrive ON TIME – the Jamaat will commence at 9:00AM sharp
- It will be a very busy morning. Brothers and Sisters therefore need to follow the instructions of CICT stewards who will be on hand to monitor the crowds.
- Please make sure that you disperse as soon as the Salaah has concluded inshaAllah – JazakAllahukhairan
- Please arrive EARLY – Salaat Al Eid will commence at 9:00AM sharp.
- Brothers, Sisters and Children are welcome: PLEASE SEE BELOW and observe the respective points regarding entering the Masjid for the Eid prayer and where brothers and sisters will be praying
- Please avoid bringing pushchairs, as space to store them will be extremely limited
- Once the prayer has concluded, please exit the building quickly and do not hang around outside the building causing obstruction to pedestrians
- Etiquettes and Rulings on the day of Eid – a summary about the Eid prayer and what is and is not permissible on the day >>