Eid Al Adha 1436! Taqaballa Allahu mina wa minkum Al-’Amal As-Saliha (may Allah accept from you and us the good deeds)
Brothers and Sisters, Alhamdulillah, Eid Al Adha 2015 will be on Thursday 24th September InshaAllah. We welcome all of you to join us at Croydon ICT for Salaat Al Eid and to celebrate this joyous occasion within our community. We will have two Jamaats this Eid InshaAllah: the first at 8:00am and the second at 9.15am.
May you all enjoy the beauty of Eid with family, friends and loved ones, and May Allah bless you all, ameen.
IMPORTANT – PLEASE NOTE:
- Wudhu facilities are limited, so please try to ensure you arrive in a state of purity.
- Please arrive ON TIME – the first Jamaat will commence at 8:00AM sharp followed by the second at 9.15am sharp
- It will be a very busy morning, particularly due to us having two Jamaats. Brothers and Sisters therefore need to follow the instructions of CICT stewards. When the first Jamaat is full, Brothers and Sisters must wait in an orderly manner in the designated areas outside the building. Stewards will be on hand to monitor the crowds.
- Brothers, Sisters and Children are welcome: PLEASE SEE BELOW and observe the respective points regarding accessing the Masjid for the Eid prayer for brothers and sisters
- Please avoid bringing pushchairs, as space to store them will be extremely limited
- Etiquettes and Rulings on the day of Eid – a summary about the Eid prayer and what is and is not permissible on the day >>
- You will need to enter from the REAR of the Masjid – please follow stewards who will provide plastic bags for shoes and will be able to direct you.
- We have dedicated half of the First and Second Floor for the Brothers
- You will need to enter from the FRONT of the Masjid – please follow stewards who will provide plastic bags for shoes and will be able to direct you.
- We have dedicated the whole of the Ground Floor for the Sisters
If you require any further information or have any concerns, please contact us on email@example.com or call 020 8760 0552.
Croydon ICT Management.