The much awaited expansion of our Croydon ICT Bookshop is now completed, with the generous support of volunteers from our community, Alhamdulillah.
The new bookshop is not just larger, but it also has many added products that we were previously unable to cater for, including hot meals and snacks.
We’ve also officially launched our own Coffee Shop, giving Muslims in the Croydon area a safe, comfortable and truly beneficial space to join friends and other brothers to relax, read and refresh.
Both the bookshop and coffee shop can be found on the first floor of the Masjid, and are open six days a week (closed Wednesdays), between Dhuhr and Isha.
Our bookshop stocks:
- Islamic clothing for men and women
- A wide range of fragrances (Attar)
- A variety of Islamic books on topics such as Tawheed, Fiqh, Hadeeth, Seerah, Womens Issues, Childrens Books, and much, much more
- CDs – Croydon ICT lectures and seminars
Our Coffee Shop stocks:
- Hot Food – Daily specials
- Drinks – Cold drinks and Hot drinks
- Ice lollies and Ice Cream
- Comfortable seating area