Last lesson we discussed, amongst other things, the importance of Aqeedah and that all the Prophets and Messengers (alayhimussalaam) were sent with the same fundamental call – laa ilaaha illaa Allaah (There is no thing worthy of worship except Allaah).
We also looked at the reason of our creation, to worship Allaah alone. This week we will look at a prerequisite for the worship of Allaah, without which an individual will be unable to fulfil the very purpose of his/her creation.
QUESTIONS FROM LAST LESSON:
- NAME THE TITLES OF ALL TEN LESSONS
- WHAT’S THE PURPOSE OF OUR CREATION
- HOW MANY TYPE OF GUIDANCES ARE THERE, EXPLAIN THEM
- WHAT DID ALLAH COMMAND ALL OF MANKIND WITH
- WHAT’S THE AYAH THAT SHOWS ALL THE PROPHET’S AND MESSENGERS CAME WITH THE SAME FUNDAMENTAL CALL
- WHAT’S THE AYAH WHEREIN ALLAH TELLS US THE PURPOSE OF WHY HE CREATED JINN AND MANKIND
- WHAT IS THE DEFINITION OF WORSHIP (AS WE MENTIONED IN CLASS) AND GIVE EXAMPLES FOR THE TYPES OF WORSHIP MENTIONED IN THE DEFINITION